Thursday, February 9, 2012

Moleskine ...life...memories.



Write to me.
Escribeme.
english/espanol


I'm quite old fashioned when it comes to write notes, grocery list or " to do" list.
Instead of the keyboard I love "pencil  & paper" for that.
Specially for the "to do" lists. Nothing more pleasant than crossing out an errand or a chore that was in pending status for many days, sometimes weeks!

But what about Letters? to friends, to family, to the love ones.

Reading the Letters my Grandma used to send from Buenos Aires to my son, for him to read them when he grows older, beside crying , I realized I could feel the connection. She'd touched the same paper I was touching. I could see in one of the letters, that  she'd changed  the ink  from a light  blue to a darker one. I know where she used to keep the pens, and I know the chair she sat down to write.The uneven trace was showing her age but what she wrote was showing her young spirit and her big heart.


my favorite pen : Namiki Pilot
my favorite paper : Moleskine
last letter I wrote on "Paper" : to my Mom.


write to somebody today, you'll create good memories.
...............................................................................................

Soy completamente anticuada cuando se trata de escribir notas, listas de mercado o listas de cosas para hacer.
Me encanta  el "Lapiz & Papel " en vez del teclado para ello.
Especialmente para la "lista de cosas para hacer". Nada mas placentero que "tachar" un mandado o tarea que estaba pendiente por dias, a veces por semanas!

Pero que sucede con Las Cartas? a los amigos,  a la familia, a los amores.

Leyendo las cartas que mi Abuela solia escribirle a mi hijo, desde Buenos Aires, para que él las lea cuando sea mayor, ademas de llorar, me di cuenta que podia sentirla escribiendo. Ella habia tocado el mismo papel que yo estaba tocando.Pude ver en una de las cartas que habia cambiado la tinta de un azul claro a uno mas oscuro. Yo se donde ella guardaba sus lapiceras.Conozco la silla donde se sento escribir. El trazo irregular de la letra contaba sobre su edad, pero lo que escribia hablaba de su espiritu joven y su gran corazon.

mi lapicera favorita: Namiki Pilot
mi papel favorito: Moleskine.
la ultima carta que escribi en papel : a mi Mamá.



escrible a alguien hoy, crearas buenos recuerdos.
....................................................................................................
you might  also like:
tambien podria gustarte :

Handmade Paper and Goldenrod Pen Stationery Sets- Set of 10 sheets
http://www.etsy.com/listing/85336693/handmade-paper-and-goldenrod-pen


Handmade PAPER- Natural Brown Recycled Paper, Medium weight. 100 Sheets. 15% off bulk orders.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/78933161/handmade-paper-natural-brown-recycled




Set of 3 Recycled Paper Notebooks
http://www.etsy.com/listing/92524350/set-of-3-recycled-paper-notebooks

   

    Purse for Pens and Cosmedic Pencils
                  

2 comments:

  1. I, too, am a pencil and paper kind of girl!

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice collection of items. When it comes to writing, I'm a handwritten note kinds of girl. Thanks for using my product.
    -Brandy

    ReplyDelete